Another one of my favorite oils is Stress Away. The name says it all. It comes in an oil and in a roller. It has a unique combination of Lime and Vanilla extract and smells amazing!
I use this oil daily. Some days more than once or twice. It is great for helping you to relax when you are feeling pressure from everyday stresses. Here are some ways it can be used:
- Had a long, tough day? Diffuse it around your home for a soothing aroma.
- Need to feel its calming? Apply it to your wrists or back of the neck while at work or school to enjoy its calming scent.
- Have a long drive or rush-hour commute? Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the air vent of your car to create a calming environment.
- Send kids to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing aroma.
- Apply it to your wrists to wear it as a pleasant perfume.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the information in these blogs please feel free to contact me through The Hammock LLC.