It’s warm and dry…and there is coffee. Go ahead and grab your friend or family and join the walkers in the mall. It is a great spot as there are bathrooms and water. Many malls open early in the morning before the stores do. You can also window shop during your walk.
Here is a great workout
- Walk briskly for 20 minutes.
- Do 10 jumping jacks every time you make it to your favorite store.
- Do 10 squats when you pass a favorite restraint.
- Do 10 lunges when you pass a jewelry store.
- Do 10 high marches when you pass the food court.
- When you get to an empty bench do 10 push-ups with hands on the bench.
Cooldown: walk for 5 minutes at a comfortable pace.